A1/A2* UPPER LEVEL
*A2 plan is a mirrored image. Entry conditions may vary slightly.
B1/B2* GARDEN LEVEL
*B2 plan is a mirrored image. Entry conditions may vary slightly.
C1/C2* UPPER LEVEL
*C2 plan is a mirrored image. Entry conditions may vary slightly.
D1/D2* GARDEN LEVEL
*D2 plan is a mirrored image. Entry conditions may vary slightly.
- Sleek and contemporary interior design by Cynthia Florano Designs
- Two modern colour and design schemes
- Thoughtfully planned open floor concept with large windows and natural light
- Laminate wood flooring on main level and entry stairs for durability and easy
- Plush carpet in bedrooms, staircase, upper hallways and closets
Chef Worthy Kitchens
- Contemporary and durable engineered stone countertops with large breakfast bar
- European inspired architectural cabinetry with under cabinet lighting and pantry in select units
- Modern, full-size stainless steel appliances, including gas range and microwave
- Large undermount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Sleek Glide-Out hood fan with designer backsplash tile
Lavish Master Bedrooms & Ensuites
- Spa inspired ensuites with rain head showers and separate hand wands
- Large vanity sinks with engineered stone countertops and framed mirror
- Designer tile flooring in ensuites
- Efficient closet organizer and adaptable shelving system in all bedroom closets
- Dramatic vaulted ceilings in select master bedrooms
- Private master bedroom decks with spectacular views in select units
- Radiant floor heating in select ensuites
- Space efficient deluxe-stacked front load washer and dryer
- Large storage room with easy access
- Natural gas BBQ outlet on main floor decks
- Security system roughed-in and ready to set up
- Secure bike storage with convenient electric charge station
- In a desirable residential neighbourhood
- Surrounded by park amenities including the vibrant Slocan Park, Norquay Park and Still Creek Community Garden
- Located near the Vanness Avenue bikeway in a bike-friendly neighbourhood
- Transit Central – blocks to 29th Ave Skytrain Station, 15 minutes to Downtown
- Close to John Norquay Elementary, George T Cunningham Elementary and Windermere Secondary School
- Easy access to popular restaurants and shops along Kingsway
If you’re interested in knowing more about the homes at Ward, contact our community sales manager Jenny Wun PREC* today for more information at 604-961-3559, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Personal Real Estate Corporation | West One Real Estate Marketing